Prices incl. VAT plus shipping costs
Ready to ship today
- Delivery time approx. 3-4 business days
Aquarella – the modern and innovative reverse osmosis system for table use
The Aquarella reverse osmosis system has 5 built-in filtration steps that purify the tap water through the principle of reverse osmosis. The reverse osmosis system not only removes suspended solids and flavours from the water, but also all contaminants, including nitrite, nitrate, pesticides, drug residues or uranium. This elegant reverse osmosis system ensures maximum drinking pleasure.
An integrated storage tank of 1.7 litres always provides fresh osmosis water, which can be easily poured into the carafe. With a daily capacity of 190 litres, the osmosis system is suitable for 1-person households, for families and for the office kitchen.
Easy handling - maximum comfort
Once this reverse osmosis system is connected directly to the tap using the supplied universal adapter, you can operate it within seconds. The universal adapter has a switch, allowing you to access ordinary tap water at any time. The reverse osmosis system has a patented filter and membrane system that makes changing the filter quick and easy.
Uncompromising technology - perfection down to the smallest detail
- Aquarella is an all-in-one reverse osmosis system, which combines water treatment, water storage and water supply in one unit. Elegant simplicity with compact design.
- An integrated storage tank of 1.7 litres with a level indicator always provides fresh osmosis water that you can pour directly from the reverse osmosis system into your carafe.
- The tapping point for the osmosis water is suitable for right and left handers and allows easy access to the desired amount of water.
- The reverse osmosis system has a built-in automatic switch-off. Once the storage tank is completely filled, the switch-off interrupts further water supply, which means substantial water savings for you.
- In contrast to conventional systems, the Aquarella reverse osmosis system does not have individual connections and hoses, making leaks and pressure loss impossible.
- The patented 4-in-1 water filter has two innovative nanosilver filtration stages which remove bacteria from the tap even during pre-filtration. The 4-in-1 water filter has a practical handle, ensuring hygienic and simple filter replacement - simply open the upper lid, and insert the membrane and filter - done!
- The reverse osmosis system doesn’t need a power connection because it works solely with the water pressure. The integrated PRO-SAFE valve ensures automatic stabilization of the water flow rate while providing effective protection against pressure surges in the water line.
- The dating timer lets you set the date for the next filter change, so that you have a constant supply of pure, high quality osmosis water.
- A non-slip base provides maximum stability, the tested materials ensure superb quality, and a patented filter and membrane system gives you maximum drinking pleasure.
- Water contaminants don’t stand a chance against this sophisticated technology - get the Aquarella reverse osmosis system and immerse yourself in the world of water purity!
|Flow rate:||bis zu 130 ml / min|
|Empfohlen für:||Single-Haushalt, Bis 3 Personen Haushalt|
|Betrieb mit Warmwasser:||nicht geeignet|
|Maße (T x B x H):||31cm x 18cm x 39cm|
|Wastewater Ratio:||1 to 3|
|Filtration Stages:||5 stages|
|Membrane:||50 GPD Membrana|
|Power connection:||without electricity|
|Drinking water tank:||without tank|
|Required Line Pressure:||3 bar|
|Booster Pump:||without booster pump|
- Aquarella Osmoseanlage
- Herausnehmbare Karaffe
- 1x 4in1 Filter (Aktivkohlefilter, Sedimentfilter und zweifache Silberbeschichtung)
- 1x Membrane 50 GPD
- 1x Gehäuseschlüssel (für Filter- und Membranwechsel)
- Komplettes Einbau- und Montageset
- Verständliche und bebilderte Einbauanleitung